Thursday, July 28, 2005

Eighth month anniversary of your death.

Aidan,
It is eight months now since we lost you. They have been very hard months. This month last year was when you were conceived. I had hoped I would be pregnant by now. We have been trying since February

I see you so clearly in my minds eye now. The events of your birth are much clearer as well. I remember things suddenly about that morning it is very disconcerting. My brain has held on to these memories, words, sounds and smells until now and only now is it letting me remember. Maybe it is a self preservation / protection thing, when the pain and loss is so raw these memories images would just tip you over the edge but with time you are more able to deal with them and your brain lets you remember.

Any way my little man, I thought you would like to know that your face is very clear in my minds eye, as is the feel of you in my arms, the cool fragility of your skin, your tiny little hands crossed on your little chest and your little feet poking out of the blanket you were wrapped in. I love you, I miss you and I think of you all the time.
lots of love Mum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home